New Feature: Response (Survey Audience Data) Import
Attaching audience data to your Mythos Surveys provides many benefits.
- You can use your audience data to prefill answers to questions. For example, you could prefill the name of the survey recipient or any other demographic information you already have. They can then either verify it and quickly move on to the more important narrative questions or correct it so you get updated demographics (using a Mythos Tag Rule to indicate the information was updated).
- You can use your audience data to enhance your survey content tagging strategy. For example, you could setup a Mythos Tag Rule to apply a person ID to each response to help group responses by individuals.
- You can use your data to personalize your Mythos Survey. For example, by addressing the survey recipient by name or including a specific reference in a question that is relevant to that individual.
- You can also use your data to tailor your Mythos Surveys. For example, automatically showing a specific question related to a project in which the survey recipient participated.
- And finally, you can better track the progress of survey responses. By attaching a specific list of survey recipients, you can use Mythos to see how many have not started to respond, how many are in progress, and how many have submitted responses.
In the past, you had to send your data to the Mythos team to get it uploaded and attached to your Mythos Surveys. But not anymore!
We’re super excited today to announce the release of the Mythos Survey Response Import.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions!
About Survey Response Importing
With the Mythos Survey Response Import feature, you can take any data you have, attach it to your Mythos Survey, and use it to prefill your survey, apply Tag Rules, personalize your survey questions, or tailor the questions displayed based on a data point.
All you need is your data in csv, xls, or xlsx format. The Response Importer will walk you through the steps and provide feedback if it runs into any issues when processing the data. The process generally takes only a few minutes assuming your data is in the right format.
We’ve made it as easy as the following four steps!
- Upload your data file
- Preview it to make sure it uploaded as expected
- Set the Single Sign On ID data field (and the Multi-response ID if your survey is setup to allow survey recipients to submit multiple responses)
- Import your data
That’s it. It’s really that easy.