Mythos connects donors to the impact of their giving. It streamlines the process of financial reporting, beneficiary story collection, and donor communications—delivering donor specific content both online and print.
Mythos saves time and increases the efficiency of managing and creating donor communications—especially at high volume. It’s perfect for donor reporting and other communications that require personalization and/or variable content.
Southern Methodist University achieved these impressive results with Mythos in their first year with Mythos.
- 41% increase in the number of unique funds reported on
- 60% reduction in the number of reminder emails sent to students
- 22% increase in number of student thank you’s received (in 15 fewer days)
- 80% reduction in the time required to produce the reports over previous year
Increased Donor Engagement
When every donor communication is personal and highly relevant to the interests of your donor, they are more likely to pay attention to what you have to say. Mythos helps you align content to the interests of your donors.
Cultivation & Solicitation
Mythos helps you collect, manage, and align content to individual donors based on giving and other interests. It can streamline the creation of any type of communication–whether that’s a proposal, an acknowledgement letter, or a complex donor report.
Customer service and satisfaction
Mythos is constantly evolving and improving with new features being released regularly. We listen to our customers, understand their specific problems, and then we implement tools to help solve those problems.
Data Security & PrivacyMythos is certified for compliance to all major data security and privacy regulations including GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, ISO-20007 and more. It’s also annually tested for vulnerabilities and any necessary remediations.
Additional Mythos Use Cases
Mythos can help with much more than streamlining donor reporting.
It’s also commonly used for collecting various types of content, organizing that content into a central, searchable library, and using it to create and publish these additional types of donor communications—in either print or digital formats.
- Donor proposals
- Acknowledgment letters
- Birthday postcards
- First time giving thank you cards and letters
- Scholarship student profiles and thank you letters
- Scholarship fund recipient lists
- Masters and undergraduate fellowship research reports
- Faculty fellowship updates and thank you letters
- Professorship and Endowed Chair updates
- Impact reports
- Mailing envelopes
- Alumni newsletters
- Donor, alumni, and supporter surveys
- Donor appeal letters and monthly giving asks
- Gift and donation receipts
- Faculty and staff acknowledgements